Science is an essential part of the education of today's students for tomorrow's world.
Washington State LASER is a catalyst for sustainable innovation and improvement in K-12 science education.
Statement of High Level Washington State LASER Strategies:
We accomplish our mission by:
- Fostering a shared vision of effective teaching and learning;
- Stewarding a public/private partnership network of committed individuals and organizations;
- Delivering leadership development programs and experiences;
- Partnering with regional support networks; and
- Aligning our work with the National Research Council's K-12 Framework for Science Education and the Washington State science standards.
The LASER Model of Reform - LASER explores six elements of an effective research-based science program:
Click on the Map above to see a list of all LASER School Districts
Last updated 6/11/2013